smoke kills smoke kills

Great!

Well done, that was quality and actually funny!

A Tribute To Fred Rogers A Tribute To Fred Rogers

Thanks for that, bud.

That was great. I gave it a 10 in interactivity for touching my soul. Thanks.

LOTR - In A Nutshell LOTR - In A Nutshell

A masterpiece of our time

This blew The Two Towers away. I laughed and I cried, and then I crapped my pants. To be honest, the whole pants-crapping thing had nothing to do with your movie, but lets just let that be our little secret shall we?
The graphics were spectacular and I've never seen such a well written script. There had to have been a team of 500 people working on this. If I find out that only one person created this entire epic animation I will truly go insane. I bestow upon thee a 10 and a rating of 5.

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

MUAHAHAHAHA!

That was great man, dont worry what that jealous asshole says. 10's and 5's outta me. What a crack-up.

Dr. Shroud Trailer Dr. Shroud Trailer

looks good

Hey,
I think your character design is great. Very well drawn. I think you could break them apart and tween them better so that it isnt just a frozen character moving across the screen.
I'll bet you could make an awesome comic book.
I vote 5.
What conventions are u referring to?

robfeldman responds:

Thank you for the vote. I'll be at the Cleveland Colossalcon in March and the San Diego Comicon in July.

Time Travel Travesty Time Travel Travesty

nice work

I can see that you have alot of talent with design so I think you should have shown it off a bit more here. I say that because it was slightly boring looking at the same scene on the ship from the same perspective so much. Luckily the humor made up for it and I was entertained. I vote 5, sir.

pooh gets wasted part 1 pooh gets wasted part 1

just a couple things..

Hey man, I enjoyed that but just a few pointers;
This movie is in DIRE need of a preloader. This movie plays chunk at a time because of it. Especially if its almost 5MB. Feel free to email me if u are unsure of how to make one.
I thought the actual design was great. The backgrounds were very well drawn.
Some of the text was too fast to read.
All and all I enjoyed it and hope you take the time to polish it up a bit.

illwillpenis illwillpenis

mix it up a bit,..

Hey man,
I think this would look alot better if u add a little variety to the background. If the earth spinning is a movie clip,..tween it so that it starts out big and then ends small by the end of the animation. That might help a little.
I look forward to seeing future works.

illwillpenis responds:

it was my first animation, what can I say